Alpha PCB’s manufacturing division is setup perfectly to meet your manufacturing needs no matter the mix or volume. Our experienced sales teams will help in the procurement process and our offshore factories afford us production capacity to meet projects of all sizes. We pride ourselves in offering quick turnaround (5-10 days from Asia), so you can meet aggressive deadlines. Common types of PCB production we offer include: High Mix Low Volume (HMLV) Production For Low and High technology PCBs, Medium Volume Production 1 -40 layer, High Volume Production 1-40 Layer, Flex and Rigid Flex, Prototype, small, medium, and high volume production.
- Experienced Sales Team
- Complete PCB supply chain
- Design, development, and production capacity
- Broad spectrum of technologies and capabilities
- Multiple manufacturing locations with single contact window
- Engineering, customer service, and quality interface in USA, Taiwan, and China
Alpha PCB, Inc. was established in 1991 to provide printed circuit board (PCB) design to a growing marketplace of Original Design Manufacturers targeting all types of designs. Utilizing the top design software platforms, Altium, Pads, Cadence Allegro and Mentor Expedition, Alpha PCB is able to focus on fast, high density, hand routing.
- High TG FR-4
- High Speed Materials
- Mixed Dielectric Constructions
- Tin Lead
- Lead Free HASL
- Immersion Gold
- Immersion Silver
- Flash Gold
- Selective Gold
- Immersion Tin
Layers1-40 (layers)Max Board Size24″*24″Max Board Thickness.250″Min. Board Thickness4 layers16mil6 layers24mil8 layers40mil10 layers48mil12-16 layers63milMin. Line Width3milMin. Line Space3milMin. Hole Size8mil/4mil (micro vias)PTH Wall Thickness1milPTH Dia. Tolerance+3milNPTH Dia. Tolerance+1milHole Position Deviation+2milOutline Tolerance+4milS/M Pitch4milAspect Ratio10:1Thermal Shock6×10sec@288°CWarp and Twist≤0.7%Electric Strength>1.3kv/mmPeel Strength1.4N/mmSolder Mask Abrasion>6HFlammability94V-0Impedance Control+/-7%
- Polyimide & PET
- Single sided and Multi-Layer
- Silver Shielded FPC
- Line and Space .003″/.003″
- Minimum Hole Size .008″
- Minimum Pad Size .020″
- Stiffener Material
- Cover Layer
- Polyimide & Flexible Soldermask
- Surface Finish
- Immersion Gold & Flash Gold
- Immersion Tin
- Lead Free HASL
- Bilingual engineering support in the US and Asia to bring the service point close to our customer
- Comprehensive engineering process to ensure accurate front end tooling while reducing impact on delivery
- Experienced program managers in Asia to work with our factories to solve DFM hurdles
- Experience with both Asian-based and US-based Copper Clad Laminate (CCL) suppliers to overcome material engineering problems
- Customer satisfaction by insuring all of their specifications are met or exceeded using our vast supply of services.
- Quality Manager based in the US to work with our customers and factories to address quality concerns.
- Quality engineers in Asia work with our US based quality manager to ensure implementation of corrective actions.
- Bilingual capability enables our factories to respond to corrective action requests.
- RMA and corrective action responses are handled by our US offices.
- RMA response within 24 hours (in most cases).
- All factories are certified to ISO9001:2000 and most are certified to TS16949.
- Partnerships with third party laboratories to offer impartial root cause analysis.
- All of our factories supply ROHS compliant products
All of our factories are ISO 14001 certified, and audited regularly for proper waste disposal and environmental protection safeguards.
Alpha PCB offers its customers a warehousing option (3 months) that offers better pricing and expediting at no additional cost to our customers. Our local warehouse allows our customers the option of shipping same day on existing stocked boards without the cost of paying a premium for manufacturing quick turn.
- Cost savings by ordering in bulk
- Temperature controlled environment
- Counter-to-counter shipping for same day delivery
- Pre-release inspection